Lapita, Dubai Parks and Resorts is inviting guests to escape to its Polynesian heaven with an exciting ‘Day Pass Offer’, complete with access to its pools and spa facilities.
Head over to Dubai’s only Polynesian Island Inspired Resort to relish the rest of the summer days and ring in the cooler months. Featuring two lagoon style pools and an impressive lazy river, guests can explore the Polynesian dream with a dip and splash by the pool.
For only AED 109 for one adult and two children, below 17 years old, enjoy a full day access to all three pools, one hour access to spa facilities including, the steam room, sauna and vitality pool, one hour access to the kid’s club, for children aged four to 12, 30% off on food and beverage across all outlets and complimentary valet parking.
For larger families, each additional adult can pay AED 109 to join the fun, while additional children, between four and 17 years old, can pay AED 54 and those below the age of four enjoy free entry. To extend the fun, kids can also spend extra time in the kid’s club for AED 50 per hour.
The perfect destination to make unforgettable memories with the family, Lapita promises to transport guests to a tropical island with a fun family pool day sprinkled with the magic of Polynesia and the spirit of ‘aloha’. For more information or to make a booking, please email [email protected] or call +971 4 810 9660.
DAY PASS AT LAPITA, DUBAI PARKS AND RESORTS
WHEN: Daily, from 9.00 am to 8.00 pm
WHERE: Lapita, Dubai Parks and Resorts
- AED 109 for one adult and two kids (below 17 years)
- AED 109 for each additional adult and AED 54 for each additional child (between 4 and 17 years).
- Children below 4 years enjoy free entry
- AED 50 for every additional hour in the kids club
OFFER: Day Pass including complimentary:
- Access to all three swimming pools, family pool, lazy river and children’s pool
- Access to spa facilities, steam room, sauna and vitality pool
- Access to kids club (4 – 12 years old)
- 30% discount on Food & Beverage in all outlets
- Valet parking