By Simon Niazi, Programme Coach Mudon Community Club, Fitness First
Charge is a brand new 45-minute signature class brought to you by Fitness First. It is a high intense, energising workout compromising of state of the art self-powered cardio equipment and body weight exercises.
The aim of the class is to keep the heart rate high which has many benefits such as:
- Using fat as the main energy source.
- Burn masses of calories during the workout.
- Continue to burn the calories even after the workout is finished, also known as the ‘after burn’ effect.
- On the Skillmill keep your head high and pump with the arms for maximum speed.
- When using the Ski Erg start on the tiptoes as this will help to start the momentum.
- Set yourself a target, especially when on the Assault Bike. Push until you are out of your comfort zone, look at the RPM and keep it there!
|½ Burpee||Burpee||Burpee Turn|
|Ski Erg||Ski Erg||Ski Erg|
|Assault Bike||Assault Bike||Assault Bike|
|Goblet Squat||Borrower Squat||Long Jump|
|SKillmill Sprints||SKillmill Sprints||Skillmill Sprints|
|Hot Hands||1,2,3 Press||Plank Jack Press|